Teaching Assistant – Maternity Cover
Job Advert – Maternity Cover Teaching Assistant – Level 3
(C5-6 Actual salary £21,575 – £21,968 pro-rated) 12 hpw (3hrs per day Tue – Fri Afternoon)
Commencing 1st December 2023 – July 2024
The Governing Body, children and staff of Zetland Primary are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic practitioner to join our Team. The position will be for a Qualified Teaching Assistant within the whole Primary Setting
Required for December 2023, a highly motivated and creative Teaching Assistant. The position is for a temporary maternity cover in Year 2, the successful applicant will be employed by the Ironstone Academy Trust.
We can offer:
- Fantastic children, dedicated staff and a supportive parental community who value close school links.
- A school committed to achieve the highest possible standards.
- A supportive staff and Governing Body who will provide appropriate induction and professional development.
We are looking for:
- A committed professional who strives to be an outstanding classroom practitioner at all times.
- A person who values working within a team.
- A person who is passionate about making a difference to the pupils in their care.
- Teaching Assistant Qualification.
- A person with experience of working across the primary setting.
Application form and vacancy information attached to this advert, please send completed application forms to email: email@example.com or post to the school address above.
Closing date is noon on Friday 10th November 2023.
Interviews will take place week commencing 13th November 2023.
Zetland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure along with other relevant employment checks.